- Click here for full year 2013 membership form
Membership fees for
full year 2013:
$140 - Adult
$70 - Junior
(under 18 years / full time student / non-working concession card holder / Morning social group (non-competition member)
$50 - Associate
(place of residence >120km from Kingston, Canberra)
Table Tennis ACT provides a range of services to members which include:
* Access to the Table Tennis ACT Centre to play socially or to practice until 31st December.
* Eligible to reserve for local pennant competitions for free
* Quarterly Newsletter "TopSpinn"
* Organised Competitions and Tournaments
* Table Tennis Equipment Shop
* School Competitions and development programs
* Children's disability program
* Access to Coaching
* Access to Umpiring and Coaching Courses
* Concessions for students and benefit card holders
* Email updates on club activities
To join Table Tennis ACT and start enjoying some of these benefits, fill out a Membership Form.
Membership forms need to be accompanied by the full fee.
A membership shoe tag and receipt will be issued.
Please make cheques payable to
"Table Tennis ACT" and send to:
The Centre Manager
Table Tennis ACT
PO Box 4983, Kingston, ACT 2604